Wanted: Caregiver for Elderly.; Only Family Members Need Apply
Wall Street Journal (06/20/02) p.D1; Shellenbarger, Sue

Family members who provide home care for elderly or disabled relatives may be able to garner pay for their efforts from the government and some private insurers, because reliable, qualified home-health aides are difficult to find. Many people are unable to quit their jobs to care for parents, which is why several state Medicaid programs and private long-term care insurance policies offer reimbursement for family care.

Back   |  IRA.com Home   |  News Archive